Sunday, October 6, 2019

A fun day off

Yesterday my daughter Amanda and I went out to a craft show. I didn't buy anything hand made although I did see quite a few nice things. I did spend a total of $3 while I was there. A lady had a table set up with miscellaneous items and they were priced pretty cheap.

A little early yet for Christmas but I couldn't pass up these three ornaments that were priced at $2 for all three.

And for this price, how could I pass up this cute mug.


A more seasonal item was also marked .50 cents. She was just too cute.

After the craft show we stopped at Pizza hut for lunch then Dollar Tree, Walmart, the Hallmark store and a consignment shop that I've seen but never been in.

It was a nice way to spend a day off.

15 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a fun day! I like the last one the best.

Hootin Anni said...

This is a perfect day. Shopping, going for pizza, and mother/daughter! Loving the Santa's AND that adorable witch!!

MadSnapper said...

sounds like a day I would have enjoyed also... the witch is so cute... back in the 80's I painted dozens of Santas like this, the kind you buy and they are white and we paint ourselves.

Grace said...

They're all so cute...

Rose said...

You had the kind of day I like...I love just getting out and looking...

Jeanette said...

I love those sweet ornaments! I can never resist buying Christmas stuff any time of year!

Reeni said...

Sounds like a great day! Love the ornaments and that mug too!!

CheerfulMonk said...

They're priceless. :)

Ann said...

Yes, it was fun.

Ann said...

Now how did I know you would like the witch...lol

Ann said...

yep and that's why I couldn't resist especially since they were also cheap...lol

Ann said...

I usually put off buying until it's closer to the holiday and then can't find what I wanted because everyone already snagged them up

Ann said...

I can't resist a new mug for Christmas...lol

Ann said...

and more affordable than anything handmade that I saw and liked.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a fun day and I like the items that you bought. Great prices!

Related Posts with Thumbnails