Friday, October 11, 2019

Get a room

Wednesday after work I went out to mow the lawn. As I was moving I started seeing a lot of mushrooms. I really wanted to take some pictures but didn't want to stop the mower to run in and grab the camera. When I got to the last one I saw in the yard I mowed around it and went back out later with the camera.


I am so glad that today is Friday. I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Friday and I was really disappointed when I realized it was only Thursday. It must be the three day weekend I'm going to have that made me try and hurry it along.

15 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

A long weekend sounds terrific to me. What a GREAT photo.

Grace said...

Excellent photo! Enjoy the long weekend.

MadSnapper said...

yay for the upcoming 3 day weekend... yay a gain.... a cute but bedraggled toad stool

Sandee said...

You've done the mowing and you're looking at a three day weekend. Doesn't get any better than that.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Ginny Hartzler said...

This looks like a Toadstool to me. Which means a poisonous mushroom! Don't know why I think that, it just has that poisonous look to it. I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend, doing only what you like to do!

Donna said...

Yep...looks evil...Lolol...but very pretty shot!!
hughugs

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cool mushroom! Enjoy you weekend.

Ann said...

Sounds pretty good to me too. I don't get enough of them

Ann said...

Thanks and I sure plan to.

Ann said...

Thats for sure

Ann said...

I wouldn't know a good mushroom from a bad mushroom which is why I would never pick my own

Pink Rose said...

Hi Ann love your pic ,hope your weekend is a good one my friend xx

Reeni said...

That is so cool! I love your mushroom pics!!

Rose said...

This is a great photo...I could not have got down low enough to take it...

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

love the mushroom, thanks for leaving it alone and going to get a shot of it....

Related Posts with Thumbnails