Tuesday, October 1, 2019

More craft finishes

Happy October everyone.

Like I mentioned yesterday, I worked a 10 hour day on Sunday. When I got home I thought I would work on my craft projects. Turns out that wasn't such a good idea. This was another project with the paint sticks as a frame. I had them cut and stained but decided the side pieces needed to be a little shorter. Not only was I a bit tired but I also tried to cut them without my glasses. I cut crooked. I still used the pieces and unless you're looking for it you can't notice the mistake too much. After that mishap though, I decided to put it away until Monday.


This time instead of using scrapbook paper on the foam board I left it plain and adhered the vinyl right to the board. Another goof if you look close enough is that the black vinyl was just a touch too small and when the machine cut the design it gave it a slight flat tire on the back of the truck. Mistakes and all I was still pleased with how it came out.

19 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cute! The flat tire is very befitting for Halloween!

Pink Rose said...

Hi Ann i think it looks fantastic,i love halloween,i have even bought a few halleen things for year,hope your day ais a good one my friend xx

Hootin Anni said...

So, so cool!

MadSnapper said...

it is cute! and if the mistakes were not pointed out, I doubt that I would have seen them.... waiting to see where it landed in your home

Rose said...

If you had not pointed out the flat tire, I would not have noticed...and who cares anyway...it is still darn cute. And I don't see the other. I will expand the view after I make this comment...but really and truly if someone complains, they don't need it anyway. There are no craft police.

Sandee said...

I think it's perfect. You're so clever and talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

If you didn't say anything most people wouldn't have even noticed. It came out really cute!

CheerfulMonk said...

I think the flat tire makes it look cuter. I love it!

Ann said...

Thanks. Yeah the tire almsot looks like it belongs

Ann said...

thanks.

Ann said...

Thanks

Ann said...

Well thank you very much

Ann said...

Thanks. The flat does look like it belongs...lol

Pam said...

Oh...that is so CUTE. I love it.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

no flat tire in my frame, just a truck going up a slight incline...all so creative and cute...

CrystalChick said...

It's adorable, and like the other comments said... I wouldn't have noticed, but seeing it... it belongs just fine.

Ann said...

thanks

Ann said...

I like the way you see that. That'll be my story from now on...lol

Ann said...

thanks. yeah, neither was a real noticeable issue.

Related Posts with Thumbnails