Sunday, March 5, 2023

Craftiness continued

Monday the 27th was another crafty day for me. Using Dollar Tree supplies that I purchased I made a cute Easter BannerIt started with a plain burlap Banner. Then I had purchased some wood ornaments. The bunnies I covered with mod podge and applied a pretty napkin. The carrots I painted the top screen and then glued on some fabric for the bottom. I finished the bunnies off with some white pom poms for his tails and the carrots with a raffia bow. Then I glued them on to the banner. Here is a close up of the bunny and the carrot.

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

❤️😊👍 Neat!

MadSnapper said...

So cute and it’s hard to believe that the cuteness came from napkins and glue. Headed off to Walmart to get a few things later gator

Hootin Anni said...

Ohhhh, Ann. This is a treasure! Genius.

Rose said...

So cute!

Donna said...

Really cute little crafts!
I have a black thumb...my crafts suck wind...lolol
hugs
Donna

Carol said...

Such a cute banner. I need to start crafting again.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I saw those on Facebook this morning and that banner is just too cute!

happyone said...

NICE!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is such a cool fabulous idea Ann. so nice to see all your crafty projects
Cheers, Dr Sonia

DeniseinVA said...

I love this cute banner! You have created a real treasure.

Lori said...

The banner is adorable, I love it! I love all the crafty things you do!

Related Posts with Thumbnails