Saturday, March 11, 2023

The good, the bad, and the ugly.

The good:  The good is that I have a 3-day weekend. I decided that I was going to take Sunday off since that is the day we set our clocks ahead. I already get up early enough on Sunday morning and with losing an hour I would have been walking around like a zombie. 

The bad: The bad is that after 3 days I have to go back to work. 

The ugly: The ugly is that on Friday it started snowing. The forecast had said up to 7 inches then later changed to up to 4 inches. As of the time that I wrote this post, there wasn't nearly as much as I had thought we would have. 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

And you get to stay home!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm glad you get to have a mini vacation, at least.

MadSnapper said...

it looks like a post card or Christmas card. add red writing and a deer or snowman. how dare it snow on your long week end. like Ginny says at least you get to stay home... crafts are calling????

Hootin Anni said...

A good time for a little bit of everything...sleeping in, napping, crafting. And if all else fails, some Gibbs time!!

DeniseinVA said...

Hope the snow continues to be not as bad as first thought. Good news on the three day break. Have a great weekend!

Lori said...

3 day weekends are the best! I get up at 430am so I'm anticipating a rough week ahead.

Rose said...

Goid fir you on taking a day off. I hate the time change...

Donna said...

At least you were at home when it snowed! I know you must be getting tired of the cold weather by now...so ready for Spring!
hugs
Donna

happyone said...

Our weather is not so great either. Some snow and then ice.

Pam said...

Good that you have three days off....that is always a good thing. Bad...yep, I always felt that way even after the weekend of just two days. And ugly, my thoughts, it is just to late in the yr to snow! Now that is my thoughts, I know that Mother Nature don't see things the same way as I do. Enjoy your three day weekend. Enjoy and don't even think about having to go back.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Good idea taking the day off so you can hopefully adjust to the time change.

Jeanette said...

We got snow here too! Seems like it's never going to end!

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow, wow, three days. That sounds lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails