Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Crafty overload day 2

Wow, here it is the first of March already. This is my birthday month so maybe I'll celebrate all month long.

I bought these bunnies last year with the intentions of dressing them up. This is a picture from the website because I was too lazy to go take a picture myself. I only have the white ones.



 I have seen several posts on Facebook where people made them look absolutely adorable. Me being me, I never got around to it until this past Saturday. I still have a few of these left to do but here's the first one I think he still needs a little something. I may put a carrot in his hand. 
 
Ah yes, that's better. Now he's done.

17 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

They're sweet!

Hootin Anni said...

More Easter cuteness!! The carrot is a perfect finish.

MadSnapper said...

I can’t believe how much changing just a few things and adding clothing makes him so much more adorable than he is. I am wondering how big they are are they two or 3 inches are they 10 inches let us know please

Rose said...

He is adorable...the carrot was the perfect addition. The next one could be carrying an Easter egg....

handmade by amalia said...

I'm sure Mr. Bunny is very pleased with his upcycle, he looks adorable and accessories always add a little something.
Amalia
xo

Lori said...

You made that cute bunny even cutter. I love the vest and bow tie. Great job!!

Jeanette said...

Super cute! And the carrot made all the difference!

Donna said...

Oh Ann! He's adorable!!
hugs
Donna

Sandee said...

Adorable. I noticed that Easter baskets were on the shelves at our local grocery store already.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Connie said...

He is so adorable and I agree the carrot makes a big difference. Great job!

Liz Hinds said...

Aw, he's cute.

happyone said...

Isn't he a handsome fellow. :)

DeniseinVA said...

I love what you have done, adorable!

Debbie said...

This is adorable!! What a great idea!

Pam said...

Oh, I love thim..

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love this! And I need to make some carrots pronto!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He's adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails