Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Another crafting spurt

I was in quite the crafty mood on Sunday. I completed several projects which I'm going to give you one at a time. The first one started with these items.

These are all items that were purchased from Dollar Tree. I painted the bunny head shapes White then I assembled the project.


I finished this off by making a couple bows from Orange fabric and glue them to the bunny ears. I saw this on one of the Facebook groups that I follow and thought it was really cute.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I was just there today and saw the carrots. It is awesome!!

Hootin Anni said...

What a cool project!! Well done

DeniseinVA said...

That’s great Ann, I love it!

Lori said...

I love it Ann!

Donna said...

How Cute!!!
I need to go to DT...I need inspiration...
hugs
Donna

Pam said...

cute....great job

Rose said...

It just makes a person happy to look at it.

Sandee said...

That's so adorable. You had a good day off indeed.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Liz Hinds said...

That is cute! I must try and remember some of these crafts to do the grandchildren.

happyone said...

So nice. Great job. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sign came out really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails