Monday, March 20, 2023

Happy Mail

I sent Presley a card for St Patrick's day. The day she got it in the mail, I got a text message from my son with pictures of Presley holding the card and he said that she was really excited about getting mail. We had a short conversation regarding happy mail and how nice it is to get something besides bills. That got me to thinking that maybe I should send him some happy mail as well. I made him this card

The cute little guys on the front of the card are supposed to be otters. Here's a close-up of one.


And here is what I wrote on the inside.

16 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for you! ❤️❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a great idea. And you wrote the perfect thing in it. The card is adorable, I love Otters.

e said...

That is so wonderful! Your otter is so sweet. too.

MadSnapper said...

Wildly clapping what a great idea maybe I should do that with my sons too

Hootin Anni said...

What a great gesture!!

Rose said...

That is so cute! And so true.

Lori said...

That is such a sweet idea! I miss getting happy mail too.

Donna said...

I love sending cards and or letters. Texting just doesn't do it for me.
I love that you also did this for your son!
hugs
Donna

Sandee said...

What a wonderful thing indeed. I love getting happy mail instead of bills.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That card is adorable and I'm so glad you hear back about the card you sent to Presley.

Pam said...

Aw, how cute.

happyone said...

How thoughtful.
Cute card too.

Terra said...

That is a super cool card you made and sent to your son. I have several pen pals and adore getting their cards, like you said, not just bills in the mail.

Jeanette said...

Great idea! I always mean to send cards to Maxwell and Levi but never get around to it!

The Happy Whisk said...

Something that's not a bill! I love it. Happy mail indeed.

DeniseinVA said...

That is a cute, cute card! I can understand why Presley enjoyed it, as did your son. He and my son have the same name :) It is really nice to get mail in the letter box besides bills.

Related Posts with Thumbnails