Wednesday, March 15, 2023

What came first the chicken or the egg

Today the whining comes first. Let me just say it sucked going back to work yesterday. Then that snow we were supposed to get on Friday that never amounted to much showed up Tuesday morning. I had to shovel the driveway when I got home.

In the case of this craft project, it started with an egg shape and a couple wood hearts. I painted the hearts orange.


I made him a vinyl face and glued everything together. I think his beak looks more like a duck than a chick but it is what it is. I also cut off the hanger and added some yellow tulle to sort of resemble a feather.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cute!!

Donna said...

Well, he Does look like a duck but, no biggie! I think he's adorable!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

it looks like a duck because it IS a duck and a really adorable one. I love it! the feet make me laugh. Daffy Darling Easter Duck and he made me smile

Pam said...

I TOTALLY LOVE that one....too cute.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You are making some of the cutest Spring crafts! Hope today is a better day and that winter weather gets out of there!

Lin said...

Chicks and ducks are all Easter! No worries...it is ADORABLE!

Ugh...snow.

Lori said...

Chicken/Duck...either way it is adorable!!

Sandee said...

So cute. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Whether you call it a chick or a duck, you've got more craft talent in one hand than I do in my whole body!

Hootin Anni said...

Which came first? The duck egg!!! This is just so sweet.

Hootin Anni said...

Y'know, I'm thinking...would your store manager allow you to display your seasonal crafts and sell them?!?!!

Rose said...

I can imagine how aggravating it would be to come home after working and have to shovel snow!

Chick or duck...they are all cute and so is this.

happyone said...

He does look like a duck but still cute!! :)

DeniseinVA said...

Clever how you put that together, and so cute!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He's adorable! Sorry about the weather.

CheerfulMonk said...

Thank you! It made me laugh. 😊

Related Posts with Thumbnails