Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Crafty overload day 1

Once I got myself going on Saturday I had a very crafty day. I have five craft projects completed. So starting today and for the next 4 days I'm going to give you one project at a time. First I have a Dollar Tree sign that I made over.
I was going to show you a before picture but I couldn't find one.

I took the front panel off. I covered the back piece with some Buffalo plaid vinyl and then I grunged it up just a little bit because I like that look. I glued the front piece back on, also grunging that up. I finished it off with a bow

14 comments:

Rose said...

That is so cute...I like the grunge look. There is a line of fabric called grunge...there is plain grunge, grunge with polkadots, and grunge stars and comes in lots of beautiful colors.

CheerfulMonk said...

That's so sweet! 😊

Hootin Anni said...

Cute ...are those shiny circles upholstery tacks?

DeniseinVA said...

Love it! So cute and you are always creative with your ideas.

Donna said...

Oh Ann! Now that's Pretty!
Can't wait to see the others!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

That is SO cute!! I love it.

MadSnapper said...

I think I remember you posting the before picture. It was just playing it looks much better like this. I’ve got so many cute signs in the dollar tree now more and more crafty stuff. Glad you had fun and got all the crafts done and now you have a whole week of posts. So where did you hang this one

Pam said...

Adorable...so glad to see you crafting so much. Wished I could get this body moving to do some. Not even painted since my Christmas card.

Agnes CF Lee said...

very creative piece of craft..I am not very creative in doing handicrafts.

Jeanette said...

I love that! Very clever!

Liz Hinds said...

Love it especially the grunging.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That came out really cute. I love it!

Sandee said...

So cute. You're so crafty.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

happyone said...

Really NICE!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails