Friday, February 10, 2023

The big reveal

Today I will reveal what I was making. I follow Burlap Kitchen on Facebook. She always has very clever and easy ideas. I couldn't resist this one. Since I don't use Copenhagen myself, I asked one of the guys at work who does what he does with his cans when they're empty. He was more than happy to supply me with some since he only throws them away. So are you ready for the big reveal? Here it is






First a close up.

Enough teasing. Here it is. Isn't it adorable?

Pay no attention to the bottom of this picture. Apparently I included the sleeve of my sweater which is not a part of this craft project. 

I had this post already to go and then I realized that I forgot to put the whiskers on him and his cute little pink cheeks. So here he is again this time finished

The lighting was obviously different when I took the final picture. He's not really this dark. His color looks more like the first two pictures.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

OH, he is adorable!!!

DeniseinVA said...

Now that is so cute!

MadSnapper said...

I did not notice the whispers were missing but he does look better with whiskers. adorable and cute have been used already so I am choosing precious as my word and we know how small he is because we know there is a snuff can under there.. Love the bow! I keep saying he but it could be she...

Hootin Anni said...

I guessed correctly!! Ann, this is priceless!!! How cute.

Rose said...

It's the Easter Bunny! I suppose it is busy gathering Cadbury eggs and chocolate bunnies for the children.. I always wondered how early the bunny had to start work.

Liz Hinds said...

he is so cute! Does he have a name@

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So what was in the pan? The fabric to cover the tin in? It is really, really adorable.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I love this little bun bun!

Jeanette said...

That is super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails