Monday, February 6, 2023

Second try

 So today I have the card that I redid. As I said yesterday, this time I skipped the embossing. I found a snoopy image on Clipart-library.com and used that for this card. I uploaded the image to Cricut design space and then did a print and cut. I did the same with the hello Valentine. Like I also said yesterday, I had some operator errors when doing the print and cut. I neglected to attach some items so they didn't cut in the correct spot on my cardstock. That meant that I had something cut through the hello Valentine. I didn't want to throw it away so I glued all the pieces together onto the card. You can tell if you look real close but it looks good enough.



13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cute! And it does look quite professional!

CheerfulMonk said...

It's adorable! ❤️

Donna said...

Well done! Looks like a card you'd buy in the stores!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

I love it I love Snoopy and I love the red and white and it's perfect for Valentine's Day and I bet if I held it in my hand I could not find where you glued it

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really is adorable! Everyone loves Snoopy!

Lori said...

The card looks awesome. I love it. Perfect Valentines Day card.

Hootin Anni said...

Professional looking Ann!!

Sandee said...

So cute. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Rose said...

I love it...Snoopy makes me smile any time I see him. My SIL and I always send each other Snoopy things.

happyone said...

That is so cute!!

DeniseinVA said...

Oh yes, another great card. A delightful full gift for the recipient.

Liz Hinds said...

I'm sure even close-up it would only be visible to you! Lovely cards.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That looks really cute. You did a great job on it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails