Wednesday, February 15, 2023

My Monday craft

I got a bit of a slow start on my day off Monday but once I had some coffee in me I was ready to start the day. Not only did I bake those cupcakes but I also made stuffed manicotti. I did one small pan for my dinner that night and put two more small pans in the freezer for another day. I also managed to squeeze in a craft. 

I purchased these house shapes from Dollar Tree and they've been sitting a while waiting for me to decide what to do with them

Oops, looks like I forgot to rotate the picture. Oh well, you get the idea. So what I did was cut some vinyl for each of the houses. One has my house number, another the year that I moved into this house and the third a nice little saying. After the vinyl was cut and attached to each of the house shapes I then glued them to a large paint stick that I had cut to size I'm liking the way this turned out.

14 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is sooo cute Ann
Cheers, Dr Sonia

crafty cat corner said...

I really like these. I don't think we have a shop called 'Dollar Tree' here, might be out pound shop.
Briony
x

CheerfulMonk said...

I love it! My apartment is my happy place too. 😊

MadSnapper said...

this is adorable and has a great meaning, a reminder you are blessed to have your home. I love ours also. Home sweet home and the little houses prove it

Donna said...

They are adorable!! A clever idea!
Now where's the manicotti photo, hummm?? lolol
Hugs
Donna

Grace said...

Very NIce!

Um, you don't stuff manicotti - manicotti are crepes not pasta and you fold them. I did a whole post about manicotti LOL If they were pasta tubes then what you stuffed were cannelloni. I know Americans don't know the difference even Italian-Americans often don't know the difference but manicotti are my favorite thing to eat (tho boring to make - making a bunch of crepes is tedious).

Lori said...

I love what you made. It is really cute. And yum on the manicotti. One of my favorites. With just two of us, I do it the same way and make a tray or two just for the freezer. It makes a nice easy meal down the road.

Rose said...

I really like how it turned out
, too!

Sandee said...

Adorable. I love it.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Liz Hinds said...

That is so pretty!

Pam said...

You are just crafting away.....keep on.

happyone said...

I love manicotti.
Great idea to freeze some for other meals.
The little houses are so nice!! Like them.

DeniseinVA said...

That looks cute and pretty! I haven’t made a manicotti before. I know I would enjoy them. Splitting them up for the freezer is always a great idea.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love it. It came out really cute. What a great idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails