Saturday, February 4, 2023

going into hibernation

I had planned on doing a Walmart run after work yesterday. Once I got out to my car and saw what the roads were looking like I changed my mind and stopped at Dollar General which is just up the street from my house. I wasn't able to get everything I needed but I did pick up dog food which was at the top of my list. It is really cold here right now and this is what my phone said last night.It actually might not be very accurate because when I was texting with Amanda last night she was saying that it was 9° with a real feel of -8. With temperatures like this I can guarantee you that I will be spending my day off today hibernating

14 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Same here. It is to be around 6 tonight! You and me both will be staying in!

CheerfulMonk said...

Hurray for hibernation! Stay safe and warm. ❤️

e said...


Sounds like a good idea. Stay warm!

MadSnapper said...

we have brrrr 54 this morning. cold for us after yesterday wake up to 74 degrees, what is UP and Down with the weather. hope it warms up for you soon and for Ginny. wow on single digits. i have never been below 16 and that only twice and many moons ago... waiting to see what you find to do today

Donna said...

As I type, it's 30*. High will be 57* today, thank goodness! Tired of all the rain and ice.
Stay inside and be warm!
hugs
Donna

Lori said...

Brrrr. Stay warm and enjoy your Saturday!!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope a lot of people stay inside during this winter blast. Take care! And stay warm. Are you going to bake something? That's what I usually do! lol

Jeanette said...

Good reason to stay inside. My son in NH was -11 last night!

Carol said...

It has been really cold here as well. I am ready for spring!

DeniseinVA said...

Yuk! Same here but at least it's going up to 34 and is sunny, a heat wave, woo-hoo! ;)

happyone said...

It was 0 here this morning but warming up now.

Rose said...

I think we had those temps Thurs night and then Friday. I am so glad I dont have to think about work.

Pam said...

Not sure about up your way but our winter has been really different this yr. We had that TERRIBLE freeze in Dec., but since, its not been really bad. Had a cold spell last week but when I think of winter I think of cold, but the way it happens these days is cold a couple of days, warms up, turns cool, gets warmer again, etc....lol

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is cold....burr! Glad you got the dog food.

Related Posts with Thumbnails