Sunday, February 12, 2023

one more Valentine and random stuff

Thursday when I left work it was 60° out. It felt like a heatwave. Although I suppose to those of you who live in Florida you would have felt the chill. Friday the temperatures dropped again down into the twenties and low 30s. I am so ready for spring. 

Friday I came home from work and got my laundry done and did my taxes. That left my Saturday open to do whatever I wanted. What I wanted to do was go out and do some shopping. With the high prices of food lately I decided to make a trip to Aldi's. I haven't shopped there in a long time and that was one of my stops while I was out. Being a major cheapskate I won't say that they were extremely cheap but it was less expensive than shopping at Walmart. 

I have one last Valentine that I made. This one I put in the mail and sent to PresleyThis was another one that was a print and cut. I found the image on clipart Library and uploaded it to design space. Then I created the front of the card. I attached this to a pink card base and that was that I hand wrote the word hello Valentine and drew a couple little hearts

14 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

What a cute card! She'll love it. ❤️

Ginny Hartzler said...

She will love it! Aldis is cheaper than Wal-Mart, really? I like to look at their aisle of stuff that is not groceries, there are always surprises.

DeniseinVA said...

That is so cute! She will love it!

Hootin Anni said...

Absolutely darling!!!
In my part of the world our chain store is always cheaper than Walmart!!

MadSnapper said...

I have been to Aldi twice and neither time did they have what I wanted I shop by a list and I buy the same things over and over they do have veggies a little cheaper and better but we don't need that many of those. And I hate that they don't have things to put the groceries in that you have to take your own bags but I'm sure Walmart is coming to that soon. I've got the bags but I forget to take them in I guess by the time I forget them the period the first time I went to Aldi's I didn't know that you had to have your own bags and what a mess that was anyway I don't like it so I will continue to be a Walmart lover. Because it is a one stop I can get light bulbs garden shop eggs milk all of it in one place and never have to go in the store. I'm impressed you had a really good days off and got a lot done and the card is absolutely precious it looks just like Presley

Donna said...

Aww! She's going to love it! Reminds me of cards we use to give to each other back in the days before dinosaurs. lolol
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

Send me some energy...I dont get anything done! That card is so cute.

Lori said...

Our weather is crazy here too. Cold, then warm, then cold. I never know how to dress. Enjoy your Sunday!!

e said...

It is sixty here today and rainy, so not a lovely specimen of a day even if it was Spring. It should be colder, even here but the warmer temperatures are just an indicator of how we will broil during Summer and Fall.

e said...

That card is adorable!

Pam said...

oh, that one is so cute.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The card is really cute. I am sure she will love it. Glad you got your laundry down and ran your errand on Saturday.

happyone said...

What a cute card, I'm sure she'll love it.
We had that nice warm day of 60 too. Ken washed my Jeep for me. :)

Lin said...

It's in the 60's a lot here. Cold at night, but it warms up so much faster here where the ground isn't frozen for 6 months out of the year.

I find that we are making meals that I can eek out 2 or 3 meals out of each prep. It's crazy! I don't know how families are doing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails