Thursday, February 23, 2023

A little crafting

The guy from work who gave me his Copenhagen cans has been feeding me a steady supply. I suppose I could tell him I don't need anymore but I keep taking them. I ran out of the tube socks that I was tea dying so I thought I would try something different. I purchased these pink fuzzy socks from Dollar Tree and thought I would give these a try. I wasn't sure how it was going to end up looking with the white toe part of it instead of it being a solid pink sock. I think it's rather cute though. I don't care for the ears as much but maybe if I play around with them a little bit I'll like it better. I had a pack of the felt flowers so I used that instead of a bow. As I'm looking at the picture I'm noticing how crooked her nose is. OOPS!!

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

So cute! And I think her pink nose gives her loads of personality!

Hootin Anni said...

Love it!!!

Grace said...

I like this one so much better perhaps because I like light bright colors...This is too cute...

Rose said...

She is adorable! She is Jeannie Rabbit and is twitching her nose.

Lin said...

So cute!!

Lori said...

She is too cute!!

Jeanette said...

I think it's super cute!

Pam said...

Its so neat when we find ways to repurpose things that normally get thrown out. Nice job.

happyone said...

That is so cute.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

She is adorable, even with her crocked nose. Nobody is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing!

DeniseinVA said...

That crooked pink nose gives it character :) Love it Ann! Adorable!

Donna said...

Another really cute idea! Do you still do craft shows?
hugs
Donna

CheerfulMonk said...

That’s so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails