Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Feeding an addiction

When it comes to crafting supplies my biggest weakness is paper. I seem to have a complete and total obsession with paper. When I saw these paper crafting kits I just couldn't pass them up. How could I resist that price


I also bought this paper pad which I didn't need but again couldn't resist the price


Another update on Brad. He went home Monday evening. He was very happy to be home and get a shower. When I talked to him on Tuesday he said he was doing ok but his left leg is still hurting. He has a doctor appointment on Thursday and hopefully he'll get some answers.

To Anni, I think the leprechaun with the bird came from Hobby Lobby.

18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I really like paper as well,and think I have this pad. What a good price. But I can never figure out what I can do with it. Let me know what the doctor says.

DeniseinVA said...

I can understand why. These are really neat. I used to have a sticker pile that kept growing.

CheerfulMonk said...

I think they were great purchases. Fingers still crossed for Brad.

Hootin Anni said...

As soon As Hobby Lobby opens, I will check & see!! Thanks Ann. And yes, the markdown prices are super!!

Keeping my fingers & toes crossed there will be complete recovery.

Rose said...

I bet it felt so good to Brad to be home! I bet Presley was glad, too!

A paper addiction is probably better/cheaper than a fabric addiction abdctakes up less space!

Donna said...

Those are some wonderful sale prices!!
Have fun!!
hugs
Donna

Debbie said...

Those paper packs are my favorites! They are so cheap to begin with, but that clearance price is amazing!!

Jeanette said...

I can see why you couldn't resist!

Lori said...

You picked up some great deals. Wishing for a full recovery for your son!!

CrystalChick said...

Good prices! I have soooo much paper, but still wouldn't be able to resist if I saw it on a deep discount.
Glad your son was able to go home.

Sandee said...

What a wonderful addiction, Ann. I enjoy your addiction.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Liz Hinds said...

How could you resist when they're a bargain?

Lin said...

Yeah, I'd be grabbing those too! At least you know that you will use the paper!

Hootin Anni said...

Ps...found it at hobby lobby. Thanks again.

Carol said...

I like paper like this as well, but my newest addiction seems to be stickers for my planner.

happyone said...

Thanks for the update on Brad!
You got some great deals on the crafting paper!!

Pam said...

haha.....paper, is that all. I have so many weaknesses.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are really cute. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails