Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day

Being single now, I don't always find much reason to celebrate Valentine's Day. However with that being said it was also my dad's birthday. Today he would have been 100 years old. 

I suppose another reason to celebrate the day is to share love with friends and family who are still with us.

So today I am sending you all hugs for Valentine's Day. I would send you kisses but apparently I'm fresh out

Whatever way you decide to celebrate today make sure to follow your heart.

It just might lead you to the cupcakes that I baked to share at work today. Unfortunately my oven is hard to control sometimes and some of them were a little burnt. I'm hoping I picked out all the ones with burnt bottoms. Oh and by the way I did frost these and added some Valentine sprinkles. You would think that I could do a little something more impressive since my occupation is baker.

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

😊 Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️

MadSnapper said...

🥰🥰😍😍💝💝💖💖💓💓💞💞❣️❣️💌💌 covered all the bases and I like cupcakes better than cake... so we have to PAY FOR OUR KISSES???? ha ha Love it... Beaus says his are free to you and Gibbs

Lori said...

Oh no...fresh out of kisses on Valentines Day? lol
I hope you have a wonderful day. Everything is so pretty.

Rose said...

A cupcake sounds good! Happy Valentines Day!

Pam said...

Like you, Valentines Day for singles is a BLAST! And today I turn a whole 63! The best part about that is my daughter tells me I do not look like I am in my 60s. I needed that.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

(((HUGS)) Happy Valentine's Day to you too! That was sweet of you to bake cupcakes for work.

happyone said...

I'd love a cupcake.
Happy Valentine's Day.

Sandee said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Gibbs, Ann. Hugs and kisses to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

DeniseinVA said...

Those cupcakes look great, wish I could have one now :) Happy Valentine's Day Ann, to you and to your family and especially the little furry one. Hi Gibbs!

Lin said...

Happy Valentines day to you, dear Ann! Valentines day is for friends and family...or whoever you choose!

Donna said...

I think FedEx delivers??
Goodness girlfriend! You were busy!
hugs
Donna

Related Posts with Thumbnails