Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Backtracking to the fun part

Let's go back a little bit and I'll talk about the fun part of last Saturday. I spent way more money than I should have but I had fun and I did get some cute things. I bought several Easter decorations but I'll wait to show them until we're closer to that holiday. I also bought a couple things for St Patrick's Day that I couldn't resist.

There was also a wood tag with a shamrock on it but I forgot to take a picture of that. So that I have more blog material I'm stretching this out a bit. Tomorrow I'll show you what I bought because I couldn't resist the price.

Update on Brad. As of the time I'm writing this he's still in the hospital. Monday morning I sent him a text and he said that he was feeling a bit overwhelmed because it was all starting to hit him what happened. The MRI he had showed no signs of brain or tissue damage and there were no signs of blood clots. They think that he also had a psychological event on top of the stroke (from his PTSD). He went to a regular room on Sunday night after having a cat scan done. I never did hear what they found on that.

16 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Good news so far!! I'm glad they are keeping him in the hospital, nowadays they discharge people far too soon, and many have to come right back again. Your purchases are so cute, I can't wait to see the rest!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm glad you had some fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest. That MRI seems to be good news about your son. Fingers crossed. 🤞

Donna said...

I'm with Ginny...Good to know he's still in the hospital.
All the news sounds Good, actually! No damage!
I know it was a big scare.
Love the do-dads you bought! Can't beat the Irish!
hugs
Donna

Hootin Anni said...

I love the leprechaun with the bird!!! I want the leprechaun with the bird!!! What store?!!!
It's good to hear of no brain damage! Keep in touch...and keep us informed.

Lori said...

Happy to hear the MRI came out positive. I hope he continues to improve. I love the leprechaun. Too cute.

Rose said...

I am so glad there was no brain or tissue damage...hoping that since you did not hear about the CT scan that that means they found nothing significant.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'm keeping your son in my prayers. That sure is scary and I hope he improves and gets to go home soon. Love your pretty things. Hugs!

CrystalChick said...

I'm very sorry to hear your son is going through this, but good to know the MRI results were positive. Hope he'll feel better real soon.
Cute purchases!
~Mary

Pam said...

Great news on Brad! But still so scary thinking about him being so young and having a stroke. Scary. Love your little guy you picked up. Nice.

Jeanette said...

Good news on your son. I hope he continues to have good news! I love your St Patricks Day stuff. I don't have a single SPD decoration!

Sandee said...

So cute.

Thanks for the update on your son. Prayers continue.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Liz Hinds said...

Good news on the clot and damage front. I hope he makes a full recovery.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are two cute items that you bought.
Glad to hear that your son is doing better. Praying for a complete recovery.

e said...

I am happy that you have some good news and glad he is not worse. Enjoy those decorations!

happyone said...

Sounds like good news so far for your son. :)
You found some fun decorations!!

DeniseinVA said...

Good news on your son’s scan. Must have been a relief. Understandably overwhelmed. Cute St. Patrick’s Day decorations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails