Friday, September 6, 2024

A trip to Lowes

 I needed to purchase a new towel bar for the bathroom so I headed to Lowes.

I wasn't looking for something super fancy just a basic, low cost towel bar.


I made my choice and headed to the front of the store. I didn't think it looked that busy but apparently this guy had been waiting a really long time.


It got a little creepy in there when I had to walk by these guys to get to the register.



Thankfully I made it to the register safely and made my purchase.


9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, that is a long wait! Well, Lowe's has been low on employees lately! Now I want to see which towel bar you bought.

Rose said...

I think I woukdchave wanted out of there with all those characters hanging around.

MadSnapper said...

ditto what ginny said, lets see the towel rack, installed, or in the box or laying on the table waiting to be install, with or without a towel. 😉

Jeanette said...

Lowe's and Home Depot have the best lawn decor for Halloween!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute post. Their decorations look really cute. Hope you found a towel bar that you liked.

HappyK said...

I saw those same things in the Lowes here yesterday. :)

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️

DeniseinVA said...

Lol! Glad you bought your towel bar and got out of there safely. I saw my first house in the neighborhood decorated for Halloween yesterday. They must really love Halloween!

Ida said...

Whew glad you made it to the register okay. Those are some creepy looking dudes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails