Monday, September 23, 2024

Well that's disappointing

 My intentions were to share all the pictures I took during the fair parade. When I downloaded them to my computer they downloaded as an HEIC file. I had no idea what that was so I asked google. HEIC stands for high efficiency image container. It's the default image format for Apple devices. That's quite interesting considering these pictures were taken with an android phone. I have no idea how that happened and I'm not even going to try and figure it out.


Well turns out that even though I can't open these up on my computer I can upload them to the blog just fine so here are the pictures after all. This is just a few  that I took












2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This parade is so whimsical! I love the baby blue truck. And the man driving the car with his dog walking beside it on a leash! To me, Moose Haven is a strange name for a retirement community. Th Apple thing is very mysterious!

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm glad Blogger lets you post them. I love parades but haven't seen one in years. 😊

Related Posts with Thumbnails