Sunday, September 1, 2024

Out with the old and in with the new.

Welcome September. You would think by the title I was referring to starting a new month. Nope, I have a totally different subject for today.

 Some time ago I purchased a craft cart to hold my Cricut machine and to store craft supplies in the Ann cave. It has served it's purpose well but it is a bit on the ugly side in the room. 

While browsing Amazon one day I found a shelf unit that matched the other ones I purchased for my desk area. It was the perfect solution and it was on sale at a really good price at only $45. I had just received a $200 rewards Mastercard for switching my internet provider so it was an easy decision to purchase 

Here is the before


And here is the after



I'll still use the other cart to hold craft supplies but now it's over on the other side of the basement and out of sight.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow what a difference!!! And I love that it has both open and closed storage. You could even put some of your seasonal decor on the open shelves, or use them as a bookcase.

DawnTreader said...

The new one kind of "melts into the wall" - looks nice!

Rose said...

The new one looks so very nice. Question...did the old one hold up well. It still looks good in the photo. I have always like the carts like the old but been afraid they would not hold up well with much weight in the drawers.

MadSnapper said...

its perfect, like you customized it to go with the room, which you did. wow on the Mastercard. woo hoo. the old cart looks like the black one I dragged home off the neighbors trash pile. I love that cart. if yours was black I would want it in my bedroom. I like the little drawers. I even have one drawer that is empty

My Mind's Eye said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ann I agree that is a perfect match to the area and a great deal. I like that it has the empty shelves too.
What a nice Ann cave
hugs cecilia

Jeanette said...

Looks great!! I've seen shelves like that before and I really like them!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is perfect. It fits right in. So glad you were able to buy it.

Lori said...

That is the perfect match with the room and other furnishings. I love it.

CheerfulMonk said...

Yes! The perfect choice. ❤️

HappyK said...

Thata was a great purchase. Looks great.

DeniseinVA said...

Oh I do love your new furniture. Fits in perfectly!

Lin said...

NICE! It looks so sturdy and like a piece of furniture rather than a craft cart. Very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails