Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Entertaining myself at work

 On Sundays I'm the only manager in the store. I have to do double duty taking care of my bakery work and also covering the office and giving the cashier a break and lunch.

It gets pretty boring up at the register sometimes. The one day I took out my phone and started randomly taking pictures. It was either that or go totally bananas.


You might not carrot all but I took another picture down the produce case.

Then one final one of Bert on this bag of mandarin oranges.

I goofed off back in the bakery too when I ran out of work to do and was covering the deli persons break. I did a little drawing while I waited for her to come back.





12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The drawing is awesome!! Is it based on anyone you know? I did not know there are Sesame Street carrots!! I always like seeing photos of your store!!

MadSnapper said...

sounds like something I would do, and the drawing/doodle is really good. LOVE IT.. that is something I can't do, just draw something out of my head like this. sorry things are slow, not good for sales and keeping the store open.

Rose said...

You know how to entertain yourself! And then entertain us, too!

Donna said...

Nothing like a slow day! Those are the worst. But I love the photos...and your drawing is the Cutest!
hugs
Donna

Grace said...

Love the doodle lady...

My Mind's Eye said...

BOL BOL BOL Ann you are funny.
Loved all the photos and the very cute drawing.
Per chance does the deli girl resemble this drawing
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

At least you're keeping yourself busy. Good for you.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

The Happy Whisk said...

Fun drawing. I love snapping pictures.

HappyK said...

You have to do something on a slow day. :)

DeniseinVA said...

I carrot a lot, lol!I enjoyed those photos and your doodle head.

Liz Hinds said...

Is it your co-worker you drew? Gotta keep busy.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very interesting. I would think that with all you have to do on Sunday's you would be extremely busy. Wouldn't think it would be boring. Of course I'm happy that you had a fun day with the photos and doing your drawing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails