Thursday, September 26, 2024

Repeating and adding to it

 Today I'm going to repeat the work doodles that I showed you already. The reason I'm doing this is because it occurred to me the one day that while I've decorated the tops of the paper there's still all kinds of empty space at the bottom of the page that's just begging to be drawn on.


Starting with this one I'm now going to do the top and the bottom. I obviously have too much time on my hands at work. That or I'm slacking off and drawing when I should be doing more productive things.



9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I may feel toadstool inspiration coming alive in my head. love it and so much drawing space. have fun, see you soon or maybe sooner. ha ha

Rose said...

I so love these toadstools!

My Mind's Eye said...

I love mushie rooms real and drawn.
Hugs Cecilia

Donna said...

Love them! You are entitled to breaks... ;O)
hugs
Donna

Liz Hinds said...

Does anyone else check your records? It would brighten their day i'm sure.

CheerfulMonk said...

I can't think of a better use of your time. Please keep it up. ❤️

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's great and I of course love the mushrooms.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Hurrah, we get two for one now! The mushrooms are adorable! I expect a Hobbit to pop out at any minute!

HappyK said...

The toadstools are cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails