Saturday, August 31, 2024

Another crafty Monday

August 19th was another crafty Monday. 

It started with taking some plain wood pumpkins, gluing 4 together and then painting them. I also painted some round wood pieces that I had.

Then I glued the pumpkin to the wood base, added some Spanish moss, and a little gnome and a couple little squirrels


I had enough to make a total of 3. The gnomes and the squirrels I found at Hobby Lobby. There were 3 gnomes and 8 squirrels.

Next was a mop head ghost. I had bought all the stuff to make this last year and finally got around to doing this. The mop head is glued over a small vase and then I added the witches hat and felt eyes.

My final project for the day was another shirt. I cut the iron on vinyl on my Cricut and then added it to the shirt.


11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They came out wonderful! But you know my favorite are the gnomes and squirrels with the pumpkins. If I saw them in a store I would snap them up and pay quite a bit for one. They are totally awesome!!!

MadSnapper said...

You have been a busy bee and the tiny squirrels are really cute. I knew Ginny would love the gnomes.. I had to laugh when I read her comment.. are these for home or will they go to work? gifts?

Rose said...

You are so creative! I live those pumpkins!..and the mophead is so cute!

Donna said...

All the projects look wonderful! Love them all, especially the t-shirt!
hugs
Donna

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann you could teach crafting classes. I would never in a million years thought of the pumkin art or the ghosts....just too cute
and the dough Tshirt.
Hugs and happy Saturday
Cecilia

Pam said...

Wow...you have been really rocking the crafting ....me, not so much

Linda said...

I love all your projects!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those came out really cute. I like mop head ghost too! I love the saying on the shirt.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love them all! The T-shirt applies to me right now. 😊

HappyK said...

Your pumpkins are so cute. Great Job. The mop head ghost reminds me of Cousin Itt from the Adams Family. :)

DeniseinVA said...

You are so clever! Your creativity knows no bounds.

Related Posts with Thumbnails