Tuesday, August 27, 2024

4 weeks of work doodles

 I guess I haven't posted these in a while. I've got 4 weeks worth to show.




The last time I posted these I made the comment that I was running out of ideas for them. Grace left a comment saying "But isn't doodling supposed to be sorta aimless-just whatever crosses your mind at the moment?" And yes, she's absolutely right. So since then, on Sunday morning I pull out the new paper and my markers and just go with whatever forms on the paper.


9 comments:

Rose said...

I think these are great.. I love the Hello one!

MadSnapper said...

Now I have the ear worm of Hello, by Lionel Richie in my head. the good news is,, I love the song. flowers are always great and one of the things I have doodled my entire life back when we doodled while talking on the phone, is the daisy. keep doodling and bring them on..

Donna said...

You already know, I love them both! And the script! So pretty!
hugs
Donna

My Mind's Eye said...

Ann you are an expert at Doodles and Oh the colors very happy
Did you write the Hello My friend Hello...the handwriting is beautiful.
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

I love your doodles. You rock.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

These are lovely. I especially love the pink flowers.

CheerfulMonk said...

👍😊❤️

Debbie Nolan said...

Great doodles - so cheery!

DeniseinVA said...

Grace is right, just see where they take you. Fun doodles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails