Monday, August 5, 2024

Day two of my long weekend

 On Saturday 7/27 Amanda and I went out to Discover Presque Isle days. It used to be a huge craft show and lots of other things going on at various beaches. I haven't gone in several years and boy has it changed. It wasn't nearly as good as it used to be. There were some crafters but not many. I did buy one small item for a Christmas present.


After we left there Amanda wanted to stop at Romolo chocolates since it was close by

Turns out we spotted a craft show going on right across the street from there so we walked over there too.

Then after that we went to lunch at Lorie's Wildridge restaurant.

I got a fish sandwich and could only eat half of it


And Amanda had a reuben


I almost forgot that while we were at Presque isle they had an extra large chair sitting there just begging for a picture to be taken


Oh but what fun is a chair like this is someone isn't sitting in it.



10 comments:

Rose said...

Sounds like a great day... evenbif a little disappointing. You and Amanda always have fun.

MadSnapper said...

yay, another day of fun.. love YOU in the chair and am wondering if I could sit in it. I would if I could. that sandwich is enough for 3 people. wow.. did you take part of it home for today? waiting to hear if you have more plans

Lori said...

That sounds like a perfect day. I love the picture of you in the chair. That fish sandwich is HUGE. Have a great Monday.

Sandee said...

What a fun day and your lunches looked huge and amazing. Made my stomach growl.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

DeniseinVA said...

That's a cute photo of you on the chair. What a lovely day out. That sandwich was huge, as was Amanda's meal. sounds like a day full of fun.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What fish sandwich, yikes!!! But it does look so good. It is so wonderful that you go places and do things with Amanda!

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so glad Amanda could go with you. 😊 That sandwich is huge! And, yes, that chair was begging you to sit in it.

HappyK said...

Sounds like a good day. That is some huge sandwich.
We have one of those big chairs here in town. :)

Debbie Nolan said...

Ann this looks like such a fun day. Wow the fish sandwich is huge and the Reuben looks delicious as well. Like seeing that someone sitting in the big chair :)!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the big chair. Wow that sandwich was big! I love a reuben. Sounds like a great day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails