Friday, August 2, 2024

More furniture moving

 I guess I didn't get enough of it when I moved my desk around. I did the living room as well. The couch has been in the same spot since I got it so it was time to move things around.


Next I decided to take a panoramic picture of the entire area. This level of my house is the living room, dining area and kitchen. I sat in the rocking chair that's in the bottom right corner of the above picture and started snapping.


I'm hoping that you can open this picture up and see it a little bigger. About middle of the picture, the open door leads down to the basement and the Ann cave. Behind that door is the stairs that leads up to the bedrooms and bathroom. It's nothing fancy and it sure could use some work but it's all mine and I call it home.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I see your snowman plates in the rack! You have a lovely kitchen, and it is like mine, with the eating area on one end of it. And what a pretty mantel!! I'm trying to figure out what that shelving is hanging on the small wall. It's nice and I'd like to see the small things you have in it.

MadSnapper said...

I really like the sofa where it is. and great job on the panarama, I love the VIEW from your rocker... from my swivel chair is similar, open view of middle of house.. I like seeing the stairs side by side, and now have a picture of you going up or down... is your sewing/craft room UP the stairs? one of the bedrooms?

Rose said...

I love the living room...you do such a good job of arranging and decorating.

Pam said...

HAHA...I used to move the furniture around all the time. There was something in me that I could not control it. My ex hubs worked nights, he would come in the door and stop, asking, am I in the right place. With my section and the way my living room is set up, I only have one way to set things, and it puts part of the couch in front of the window, but I don't like that. My room I changed around and that is really about the only room I can......prob best so i don't kill myself

Donna said...

You did a super job of rearranging everything! Sometimes, we just need a change!
hugs
Donna

Liz Hinds said...

Your rooms look nice - and very tidy!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It looks great and the picture came out perfect. Way to go!

HappyK said...

You have a lovely home. Looks comfortable and inviting.

DeniseinVA said...

It’s lovely how you have decorated and arranged your home. I am taking notes, lol! I need all the help I can get. Thanks Ann :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails