Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Sunday 7/28

A while back when I was in Walmart I noticed that school supplies were out and I thought I should check to see what Presley needs for back to school. Then I decided even better I would ask my son and daughter in law if Presley would like to go back to school shopping with me.
After asking her my son said that she wanted to go but she wanted him to go with us. Totally fine since I don't get to hang out with him very often.
I picked them up Sunday morning and we headed to the mall. First stop was Boscovs where Presley ran up the balance on my Boscov's card. I let her pick whatever she wanted and she found quite a few outfits. All were on sale so that was a plus.
Then we went to Foot Locker and her dad bought her shoes.
Next was lunch at McDonalds and a final stop at Walmart to get a lunch box and school supplies. 
I totally forgot to take any pictures at all the whole day.
That evening her mom commented on my Facebook post and left a picture of Presley zonked out.
I guess she shopped till she dropped.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Forgetting to take photos means you were really enjoying every moment! Next shopping trip, maybe she will want it to be just the two of you.

Rose said...

I am so glad you got to do this! I bet she had a blast.

MadSnapper said...

You're not always good to take photos you were having fun and doing something good and we don't mind in this photo is a photo that says the story without words

Liz Hinds said...

What a lovely day.

Debbie Nolan said...

Ann how delightful. Even though you did not get pictures...you made a memory in your heart. Hope you are having a blessed day. Hugs!

Lin said...

Wow! What a fun day! It is so nice that you could spoil Presley a little and enjoy the day with your son. You are a good grandma!

Sandee said...

Being a good grandma is a good thing. I remember doing this with my son and then my grands. They appreciated it too. They are all grown now and there are great grands. We helped them with school clothes and supplies too.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I think it might have been good to enjoy the experience and skip the pictures. I’m so glad you had a chance to do that. ❤️

Lori said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day. She does look like she shopped til she dropped. lol

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sweet photo of her sleeping. What a great day she had. So nice of you to take them shopping.

HappyK said...

Sometimes it is better to just enjoy the day without having to worry about taking pictures.
You certainly tuckered her out!! :). Cute photo.

DeniseinVA said...

What a great day you had and that is an adorable photo of Presley.

Related Posts with Thumbnails