Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Treating myself part one.

 After I left Amandas house that one Saturday, I decided to stop at a Dollar General that just recently opened. I had heard that it was supposed to be a DG market but it didn't look any different from all the other Dollar Generals around. I browsed the aisles found a couple fall decorations that I liked. I put them in my cart and treated myself to some inexpensive decor


I thought these were cute and perfect for a tiered tray


I loved this squirrel and I think he will stay out all year long. He's currently residing on the ledge in the Ann cave with all the other wildlife knickknacks. He's a good size at almost 9" high.


13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

In your first photo, I bought the ones on each side. I would have bought the squirrel, but they did not have it.

MadSnapper said...

the squirrel is cute and reminds me of the things I draw with brushes on iPad. I want to go visit our new Target, it opened two weeks ago.

Rose said...

Oh, my, that squirrel is adorable...I love the pumpkin. (I have a thing for pumpkins.)

Debbie Nolan said...

Ann your choices for fall decor are perfect. We have a Dollar General Market in our hometown but have not seen these goodies...hmm may have to give myself a treat too. Hugs!

My Mind's Eye said...

If it makes you smile...and gives you the happies it needs to be in your home. White squirrel is quite cute. Brevard, NC a city in
our mountains is known for its white squirrels. Many years ago
(I will find the post) we visited Brevard. we were lucky enough to see them.
I'llllll be back
Hugs Cecilia

My Mind's Eye said...

https://downhomeinnc.blogspot.com/search?q=Brevard

Sandee said...

I love the squirrel too. Beautiful.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Lori said...

It is good to treat yourself every now and then. Have a great day!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those items are all so cute. I especially like the squirrel. I'm also a fan of mushrooms.

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so glad you did that!

DeniseinVA said...

These are great and as you might have guessed I especially loved the squirrel.

Pam said...

I am all about treating ourselves!! Good for you.

Ida said...

Cute items, I especially like that squirrel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails