Saturday, August 17, 2024

All in a days work

 Monday August 5 I normally would have been sleeping in and then enjoying a day off. However there was a little schedule change and I had to work and then got the following Friday off.



In my first hour of work...


I straightened the bakery shelves and pulled the outdated product.



I made donuts for a special order.
I started the daily baking

Filled the donut case when the donuts were finished

And cleaned up my mess and washed the dishes.


Hour two I started on making pepperoni balls. We do 15 bags of 6 three times a week.



And here they are after they have come out of the oven.

There was more that I did during the day but this is all I took pictures of.



9 comments:

Donna said...

I'm with Ginny...recipe please! Here in the South, our stores don't do the pepperoni Anything! lol...but I DID notice the Fried Chicken sign!! lolol...my favorite!
You DO work hard....!
hugs
Donna

CheerfulMonk said...

You do a lot!

MadSnapper said...

will you have saturday off? or just have Friday, then two days on and one off? that is a lot of work, and all before the store opens. we the public have no idea what it takes to see all these things ready to buy and eat.. I like getting behind the store news

Rose said...

Thevpepperini balls sounds good...daughter used to w ou ek where they made pepperoni stuffed breadsticks...I would pay a lot for some even this time of the morn.

You sure do a lot...Sandra is right, we have no clue what it takes to see the shelves stocked with fresh baked goods.

Liz Hinds said...

I'd have needed a rest after your first hour!

Grace said...

I just got up and now I am so hungry - (And hell yes, what a lot oof work and so early in the morning. I could never do it even when I was young!)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Wow, you accomplished a lot. Everything looks so good. I think I would love those pepperoni balls.

HappyK said...

I'd love one of the chocolate eclairs. You got a lot done at work.
I have a friend who makes those pepperoni rolls. They are so good.

DeniseinVA said...

Wow, impressive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails