Thursday, August 1, 2024

Presto chango

 Here we are changing into the month of August already. That's not the only thing changing though.

I posted a while back about buying the smaller desk and I mentioned that I might tweak the arrangement. I lived with it for a little over a month the way I had it, then decided to switch it around and see if I liked it better. I flipped the desk and the shelves to opposite walls and now I like this way a whole lot better.



Now when I'm sitting at the desk I'm facing into the Ann cave instead of facing the other half of the basement with a view of the washer and dryer. This setup will also work much better when I'm using my Cricut machine since the cord that plugs into the computer will be able to reach without having to move the cart right in front of the desk. 

I haven't been the least bit bothered by the fact that I have way less desk space than I used to. As a matter of fact it's been a wonderful change since my desk is always neat now instead of being filled with clutter.

7 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

My first thought was that now you can see the rest of the room and the couch! It is a lot better this way!

MadSnapper said...

less space to clutter and more view, what could be better. I much rather see the sofa and cave than the washer dryer.. I bet that took a while to change it around

Rose said...

This is definitely the way to go.. I like the view better but even more sound much more convenient.

Donna said...

I think it looks great and really so functional!
hugs
Donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It looks great and I'm glad that you are happy with it.

HappyK said...

Sounds like a much better arrangement.

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a great idea and it all looks so nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails