Wednesday, August 21, 2024

On a shirt kick

 I've been on a bit of a t-shirt kick lately. I've had a couple shirts sitting around for quite a while waiting for me to put something on them in heat transfer vinyl. As of the time I'm writing this post, I've done two for myself, two for Amanda and one for Presley. I only took a picture of one of the ones I did for myself.


The other one I made for myself is a white t-shirt and in black vinyl it says "Caution, I have no filter"

These are the two I made for Amanda



And this is the one I made for Presley. Hers was done in white glitter vinyl.

I have one more t-shirt that I can put something on but I can't decide what I want on it yet. I also have a couple of tote bags and a couple of pillow covers I can do.


12 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Love these! "Caution, I have no filter", love that especially :)

Donna said...

You did a great job! Love all the sayings!
hugs
Donna

MadSnapper said...

I need the no filter saying with another line that says I am also missing a MUTE button. ha ha

Grace said...

Love Presley's - plus glitter!

Lori said...

These are all cute Tshirts. Great job. I'm sure Presley loved wearing hers to school.

Rose said...

I like all of them...I cannot pick a favorite.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! I would love to have some hiking shirts. This is a great idea!

Sandee said...

Hello fall is the one I want.

Have a fabulous day and rest of the week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love them. They are awesome! You are so talented. Not only that but I love that you have a hobby that you love.

HappyK said...

They are all nice.

CheerfulMonk said...

They’re all adorable. ❤️

The Happy Whisk said...

Oh my gosh, those are too cute! I love the first grade one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails