Friday, July 24, 2020

Playing with Presley part 3

My daughter took plenty of pictures on Sunday which is great since it gave me lots to blog about. I could have done this all in one day but then I would need more material.

Presley didn't want to eat any of her dinner. Her dad said if she didn't eat her dinner she couldn't have cake. I said since I was the mom of the dad, I could override that ruling. I think she enjoyed her cake.

Once the toys are all on the floor, there is plenty of room in that box for one cute little girl.



So that's the end of the Presley pictures for now. On to something else tomorrow.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

And she even matches the box! Glad you were there to stick up for her! Maybe she was too excited to eat, with you being there. I can never get enough posts of her! And YOU with her!

Hootin Anni said...

Absolutely darling
Override the daddy...go granny, go granny, GO!

Laurel Wood said...

Presley looks like a little doll in that box. So sweet. Glad she got her cake. That's what grandmas are for!!!

Rose said...

She is just so adorable. I think grandma's are allowed to spoil their brands a little bit! She will have good memories to last her lifetime.

MadSnapper said...

That toy box is absolutely adorable as adorable as she is! And it is perfect for her and the perfect size and I would love to see her with the yellow person hat on. I can see all the things she would love to play with.

Jeanette said...

it's a grandmothers prerogative to override parents rules! It's the reward for raising your kids!

Sandee said...

It's fun being the grandma and overriding the parents. I did the same thing and it make my son so unhappy. I didn't care.

Presley is adorable and so pretty in pink.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Cute pictures and way to go on overriding the no cake!!

Ida said...

Grandma "trumps" all the time (within reason) right? - She did seem to be enjoying that cake. How funny that the box was more fun then the toys. - Also I loved the bracelet series below.

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm glad you spread the pictures out over three days. It's more fun that way. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails