Sunday, July 26, 2020

a favor

I got this text from my sons fiance Wednesday night
I suck and am so late getting something for my sisters birthday. Ill pay you but could you possibly cut me something like this and ill apply it to the mug and everything. If you could just make the sticker thingy

It came with this picture
I told her I didnt think I could do it from scratch but if I had a cut file I could. I set out to search for a shark similar to the one in the picture.
Friday night I finished the decal.
It's not perfect but she was happy with it.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Yours is cuter because the shark girl is wearing lipstick. Sharks would need to use a whole tube just for one application.

CheerfulMonk said...

Your version is friendlier. :) I'm glad you could help her.

Laurel Wood said...

I love yours! You are amazing!

MadSnapper said...

I love your version much better a smiling shark. Your talents are amazing

Grace said...

Yeah, I like your version better...

Rose said...

Love it!

Jeanette said...

That's cute! I'm glad she liked it!

Hootin Anni said...

Outstanding work!

The Feminine Energy said...

Oh Ann.... soooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!! And your daughter-in-law to-be is a darling!!! Love, Andrea xoxo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like it. I think you did a great job!

Ann said...

Ginny, LOL yes I imagine a shark would need a whole tube of lipstick

CheerfulMonk, I couldn't find one that looked like the one she sent but this one was at least the same shape

Grace, thanks

Anni, thank you

Andrea, thanks and yes, my future daughter in law is a real sweetheart.

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

obviously it will mean something to the recipient - but how cute...

Related Posts with Thumbnails