Saturday, March 5, 2022

Brrrrr

Yesterday morning when I was leaving for work the temperature was only 16 degrees. 
 
Oh and by the way, that time is not correct. I never changed the clock back last fall.

It did warm up a little bit later in the day. When I came home from work I found it interesting how the snow had melted. There was a definite straight line where the shade from the roof fell.

Not quite sure how I will spend my day today. I have several craft projects I want to work on and one that is half finished. I also want to make some more of those leprechauns. Then of course there is laundry that needs to be done and floors that need to be mopped. One thing I know for sure is that I will be starting the day leisurely with lots of coffee.

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Goodness, it looks like someone made a straight line right across the snow. I hope your day goes exactly as you planned, with an added nap as well.

Hootin Anni said...

Do all your household chores quickly...more time to play.
That snow line is like a ruler was used.

MadSnapper said...

I shivered when I saw the temp, we were at 65 at this time, the real time not the fake time. ha ha . you will not have to change it next week end. have a fun day, it is 5:15 and I am waiting for it to get 5:50 so I can hit Walmart at 6 am and get out before the swarms of people hit it.. no idea what to buy, so tired of deciding what to eat for bob and what I CAN eat.

Rose said...

That is how it a li ways looks behind our garage. And if there is ice, it stays there a lot longer.

Jeanette said...

Enjoy your day! Do what you want!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

After all that coffee, you will be a "ball of fire"!!!

The Ukraine
💙💛🌻💛💙

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Ann, I wish you a fun day with your crafts :) I also hope your weather will be warming up soon. We are noticing the changes and seeing some spring flowers around

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is cold!!! Enjoy your day. One project at a time....

betty said...

I agree; brr!!! I hope you enjoyed your day off and did find a lot of fun things to do with your crafting. I do enjoy my morning coffee. Not sure if it is the coffee I enjoy or the creamer (vanilla caramel) that I put in it :)

betty

CheerfulMonk said...

Have a good leisurely day. 😊

Pam said...

Oh my gosh....we have been in the 70s here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails