Tuesday, March 22, 2022

trip part 2

To continue with our trip to Kraynak's here are some more pictures

I should mention here that these displays also include a lot of animation. For example the wings on the butterflies move up and down. I had a video but was too lazy to upload it to youtube. 



Right before we got to this next display I said to Amanda that I could smell popcorn and that it smelled really good.

We rounded the corner and she said, "well that's probably the reason you smell popcorn".
 

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This place is magical!!!

Hootin Anni said...

Love the Smurfs!!!

MadSnapper said...

I am loving what they did with COLOR, each display is mostly one color, all yellows, all blues, all pinks. amen to ginny's This is magical. my favorite today is the first one because of the blended colors. did you eat popcorn or was it just display only.. I also like that they have everything from smurfs to chickens on swings.. so many different types of things

Rose said...

Oh! There are the Smurfs! And that last Easter display! I wonder how many people work on the displays. Can you imagine that job?

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Hahhhhh.... What a popcorn tease!!!!! -grin-

🌸 🌷 🌼 🌺 🌸

Sandee said...

What a fun adventure you had. Good for you.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

betty said...

So cute!! I am sure little children really like this place. So much to see!!

Betty

Pam said...

Neat....

Jeanette said...

Wow! That really is a cool place!

Donna said...

Did Cookie Monster share his popcorn??lolol
hughugs
Donna

Forsythia said...

I think I know where Hermitage is, but I'm gonna "czech" it on line. The name of the store gave it away.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Such a fun store. I love seeing all the photos.

CheerfulMonk said...

😊❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails