Thursday, March 3, 2022

The wait is over.

 Ok so no more waiting. Today I will show you what I made. I got the idea for these while browsing Pinterest. Looking at the picture I found, I went to Cricut design space and created a cut file using various shapes.


They fold at the top and the back is a plain orange scalloped circle. This makes room to slip tape a small candy treat inside.

After I got done with the first one I thought I would make some more. These will make nice treats for co-workers and favorite customers.


The first one I used a plain green piece of cardstock for the shamrock and outlined it with a metallic marker. The second time around I used a green glitter cardstock for the shamrock. I thought they were pretty cute.


17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

They are adorable!!!

CheerfulMonk said...

They're going to lift some spirits!

Hootin Anni said...

How wonderful! Ann, they look professional ...well done.

Donna said...

You Always seem to find the cutest things! Love these!
hughugs
Donna

Rose said...

They are adorable...they make me smile just to see them.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They really are so cute and just make is all SMILE! Have fun!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Awwww, they are cute!!!!!!!!!

Jeanette said...

Those are very cute!

Pam said...

Great job. My extent to decor for St Pattys day is the tree and the shamrock on the front door. Decorating for every holiday is just to much for me these days so I pretty much have stopped making things for each holiday.

crafty cat corner said...

I think you celebrate St Patricks day more in the us than we do. lol
Glad you have your craft head back.
Briony
x

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Oh look!

"She's" in a better mood!

"She" means "ME"


💛 💛 💛 💛 💛 💛

Sandee said...

So cute. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥♥♥

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I love them. They are so cute. Your coworkers will like them too!

betty said...

It is so cute!! And so festive for St. Patrick's Day. Whoever gets one will love it.

Betty

MadSnapper said...

I don't know if this did not show in my feedly or if I accidenty clicked it off, i have left water to boil out of a pot two days in a row. I like these and could not figure out what you were doing with them. they are so cute and what great gifts they are..

DeniseinVA said...

These are great, very cute!

Duni said...

These are very cute! Your special customers will love them :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails