Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Something sweet.

There's just gnome telling what you will see on this blog. But as promised I'm going to show you what I made now that it's finished. A little sweet treat for my favorite co-worker. This cute gnome holds a Hershey candy bar 
The belly band, which is the hands and shamrock on the front of his beard, slides off so that the candy bar holder can unfold.


This cute guy was a free cut file from My Scrap Chick The free cut file at the moment is an Easter bunny candy wrap. If I get ambitious, everyone at work will get those.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

He is awesome, and 3-D too!!! A two-in-one gift as well.

betty said...

So cute! And I love the treat in it with the Hershey bar! I know your friend is going to love it!

betty

CheerfulMonk said...

What a neat gift!

Rose said...

It is just so adorable. He would make me smile every time I saw him.

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwww. Ann this is just incredible!!!!

MadSnapper said...

i really lOVE his beard and this can be reused by the person who is LUCKY enough to recieve one... I can't wait to see the bunny

DeniseinVA said...

This is great and so very cute. What a lovely gift, even more special because you made it. You are creative and clever Ann!

Sandee said...

So adorable. You're so talented.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Donna said...

How cute! You’ve been busy!
Hughugs
Donna

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Ahhhh sooooo cute!!

🍀💚🍀

Grandma C said...

He is so cute, I love the color choices.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

He's really cute and I like that it hold a candy bar.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh I'm gnome crazy right now and this one is adorable! I need to see if I can make one. I have a little sheet of stickers but I like the die cuts better....or cut with scissors! lol Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails