Tuesday, March 15, 2022

as lazy as it gets

That is the best way to describe my day off yesterday. I had absolutely no ambition to do anything. The  majority of my day was spent either playing on the computer or watching TV. 

After dinner I decided that I would attempt to make something for Saint Patrick's Day to give to the deli manager. Naturally she gets one of my little leprechauns, but since she's my favorite person to work with, I wanted to give her something else too.
When I sat down to write this post I didn't have it finished because silly me cut parts in red instead of green. Here's what I have so far

 
Tomorrow I'll show you the finished project. 

11 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

A St. Patrick's gnome! I can't wait to see!! We all need one day a week where we do nothing, even the bible tells us this.

Hootin Anni said...

Oh this is gonna be darling!!!

MadSnapper said...

I LOVE the beard!! this is gonna be good. you just described your day which is my day every day.

Rose said...

I feel.lokevi am going to.love it...

Jeanette said...

It's going to be cute for sure! I hear you on the lazy day! Sometimes we just have to do that!

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Who sezzzzzzzzzzz every day has to be productive??????????? So there!!!!

So cute, so far.

🌷🌺🌷Gentle hugs🌷🌺🌷

Sandee said...

Sounds like you had a great day off. I love do nothing days.

I'll swing by tomorrow to see what you made.

Have a fabulous day, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I’m so glad you’re taking care of yourself, and I’m looking forward to seeing the finished product. ❤️

betty said...

I think it is going to be adorable when it is finished! I like lazy days. Glad you took one!!

Betty

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It's looking good. Can't wait to see it done. Glad you got motivated to work on it.

DeniseinVA said...

Good for you on taking it easy on your day off. Doing fun things with free time can be a tonic. Your deli manager is going to love her gift :) which I am looking forward to seeing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails