Sunday, March 20, 2022

what I bought myself

I find myself in a situation where I have an overabundance of blog material. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining I just didn't know where to start. I'll start with what I bought myself since some of you had asked. Amanda and I went out Saturday morning and I'll be talking about that tomorrow. When I got back home two boxes were sitting on my front porch from Amazon. It was raining and instead of pushing the boxes back towards the door they put them right on the edge of the porch where they got nice and soaked. Thankfully nothing in there could get ruined and it was pretty much just the box that was wet. So what was in the boxes? Well I bought myself some new cutting mats for my Cricut and two Easter related die sets

The other thing I got myself was this craft tote. This will be very handy for holding my most frequently used items and I can easily carry them from room to room. Now to start stuffing it full of all my craft tools.

Tomorrow I'll start showing you where Amanda and I went yesterday. I took a ton of pictures and I don't want to overload the posts so our day out will be broken up into several posts.

What shall I do today? 

15 comments:

betty said...

I like what you got for yourself! Very handy! And so good that you have an abundance of things to share on your blog! So much better than trying to scramble around and wondering what to post!

betty

Ginny Hartzler said...

I have a craft tote like this, but it is pink. I love having lots to post, that means I don't have to worry about material, and I just save it all in a picture file and divide it up for as long as I can stretch it out!

CheerfulMonk said...

Good for you! I'm glad you bought yourself some presents and that you have an abundance of blog fodder. 😊❤️

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

lovely

Hootin Anni said...

How perfect for you!! And I can't wait to see your future posts!!!

MadSnapper said...

today is Stuff that wonderful Craft Bag Day! i really like that. I can think of a lot of things it would be great for lots of things. wild joy that you are now on fodder overload. that is what happens when we get out of our daily routine. I need to do that. can't wait to hear what you did with Amanda. I have one of those cutting things, I use it to trim photos that I print, or used to when i printed photos.

Rose said...

Yeah! I think those dies are so, so cute. Can't wait to see what you make with them. And I love the craft tote. I bet it will be so handy to have.

Forsythia said...

I started to blog while Mom was living with us. The things she said were often funny. She was stubborn and continued to do things "her way", which gave me plenty to write about. She died in 2008, and the blog went kinda flat after she was gone.

crafty cat corner said...

Nothing cheers a girl up so much as craft stuff, even if you don't really want it. lol
Look forward to seeing the
Easter projects.
Briony
x

Beside a babbling brook... said...

Hehhhh... Bet you gave that Amazon delivery, a NOT SO GREAT rating.

But glad the insides were still fine.

Filled with fun items for you.

:-)

"Whether it is the best of times
or the worst of times,
it is all the time we've got."
🎻💛🎻💛🎻💛🎻💛🎻💛🎻💛🎻💛🎻

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I like what you bought and that tote is really cute. I get so frustrated with the Amazon people. The seldom put it at our front door but when you walk up to the house there is a wall that hide the front door from the street. That is where I have asked for packages so they don't get stolen. They often put it in the middle of the sidewalk at least 10 feet from the from door in full view from the street. Sorry for my rant.

Jeanette said...

Nice gifts for yourself! That tote looks very handy!

Pam said...

Yep, the drivers just toss and don't care. Good for you in getting you some cool things.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh I love that big bag! I need to see if I can find one...or if I need one! hahaha!

DeniseinVA said...

Good to treat ourselves once in a while. You're going to have a lot of fun here :) and we will be looking forward to the results :)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails