Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Another crafty day off.

 I didn't do a whole lot but I did include a bit of crafting on my day off yesterday. I completed more of the leprechauns that I'll be taking to work, I worked on another project for Easter that I'll talk more about on another post, and I made 2 cards for St. Patrick's Day.

These are free cut files from The Bearded Housewife.


These are made on the cricut. They are called insert cards because there are cuts made in the card base and a colored paper is inserted on the inside of the card. Aside from cutting, this file also uses the draw feature. 

I liked both cards but I liked the first one better.

12 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I think I like the first one better as well!

Hootin Anni said...

For me the artistic one, the 2nd card, is my favorite.

Rose said...

I like both! Love the corners on both cards.

MadSnapper said...

I love the corners, those are pretty cool. agree with Annie, artistic and 2 is favorite. you have sure gotten your money's worth out of the cricut. PLUS its entertaining for you AND BLOG FODDER

Pam said...

How cute. Glad you got some crating done on your day off. Saturday was my good day, wishing to have another one soon...lol....In reply to you comment on my blog, same here. Had really great weather for about a week then yesterday came rain. 72 when I got up, and freezing by 2 pm.Crazy.

DeniseinVA said...

Great job on the cards Ann. I like them both.

Beside a babbling brook... said...

I like the first one better too. :-)

Are you revving up for lots of green bakery offerings, soon?

Gentle hugs,
πŸŒΈπŸ‡πŸŒΈπŸ‡πŸŒΈ

Sandee said...

I like the first one better as well. I'm glad you had a great day off, Ann.

Have a fabulous day and week. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

CheerfulMonk said...

I prefer the first one and am glad you had a great day. 😊

betty said...

I agree, I like both but the first one is my favorite of the two. Interesting how they are made too!! Glad you were creative on your days off!

betty

Catherine - Mixed Media Artist said...

I like the first best as well...but what fun.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

The cards came out really nice. I agree, I do like the first one a little more.

Related Posts with Thumbnails