Thursday, January 11, 2024

Art at work

Sometimes I add a little doodle art work to my work day. I have a breakout sheet that I use every day. It lists all the items I bake as well as the donuts. I check the shelves and mark what products I need to pull for the next day. I also keep track of how many of each item are on the cart I pull out. Each time I pull an item I deduct it from the total on the sheet. This number helps with ordering and inventory. This was a form that I created years ago to make my job easier and more efficient.  For the last three weeks I have been decorating the top of my sheet just for fun. I thought I would be a little festive. Plus it gives me something to do when I'm slacking during the work day.

Christmas week

New Years week

And this is the current week.

I don't know if I'll continue doing this or not. You just never can tell with me.

9 comments:

MadSnapper said...

first question, what kind of markers are you using? I love all of them, especially the current one.. if i could draw/doodle like you do i would do a lot of it... you have a gift, i say pick a day a week and give us a doodle or two or 3.. that will feed my jealousy.

Donna said...

I've tried the art of doodling....but, somehow, it never looks good. Lol
Love your doodles!
hugs
Donna

Rose said...

You are such an artist! Even when I used to doodle a lot it never looked this good.

Lori said...

You are so artistic! I think this is a great way to jazz up your work week.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE them!! Especially the first one!!! You are so good at art and drawing!!! I can barely draw a stick man.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Your charts are amazing. You really have it under control. Way to go! The decorations on top are cute.

happyone said...

Your doodles are so cute and colorful.
Sounds like a great way to keep track of the inventory.

CheerfulMonk said...

I love your doodles too! Please show us more. Just one doodle would make a great post for me.

DeniseinVA said...

Love the doodling! I say do it for as long as it feels fun, and stop when it’s not. I agree with Sandra. I would love to see more doodles.

Related Posts with Thumbnails