Monday, January 15, 2024

New pages.

I've added new pages to the Nana Ann book that I'm making for Presley.

I finally made a cover. 

I did a page about my first dog.

 
And one about my first Christmas.


Yesterday Jean asked how long our winters last. Well my official answer is too long. But here in northwestern Pennsylvania we can get snow up through April. It used to be very wintery until about March and then we would get spring but the weather has changed so much over the last few years. Our winters have been much milder than they used to be. The last couple years we've gotten spring weather then back to winter for a couple months and back and forth before it finally settles into spring.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This is so wonderful! A true family keepsake. I would have given anything to have one of these from any of my family members.

MadSnapper said...

do you have a time frame to finish the book and give it to her? She will love it. You can finish this one and start another one, Nana part 2. I am thinking Amanda will love it to
weather has changed so much there is no normal anymore

Rose said...

I so love your Nana book...it is just perfect. O had to chicklecaboutvfeedingvyou bread to soften the edges of the glass.

Carol said...

I love your Nana book. Such a special gift for your little one. The weather here is so cold currently and we get about the same weather style that you get.

Lori said...

You Nana book is coming along nicely. Love it. Weather is so unpredictable now isn't it? Stay warm. It's freezing here!

Sandee said...

It's good to have a book filled with wonderful memories. A treasure.

It's just plain cold here. We don't get snow, but it's ever so cold.

Have a fabulous day off, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

DeniseinVA said...

This is a perfect gift! She’s going to love it! Loved the memories you had too, great that you can write them down on each page. When I read about the glass ornament, yikes! It’s amazing what babies put into their mouths but all part of babyhood and beyond. There was snow on the ground when I woke up. Not much yet but it’s also going to snow again on Wednesday.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That is such a nice book you are making for her. She will love having the family history.

happyone said...

Wonderful additions to your book. Such a great idea.

CheerfulMonk said...

That is such a precious gift! What a clever way to connect with her and give her a feeling of family history. And thanks for telling us about your winters. ❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails