Thursday, January 25, 2024

Shelf by shelf day 2


The only things not made on this shelf are the felt hearts and the mailbox. The tall candle on the left was from Dollar Tree and I added the vinyl and bakers twine. Next to it is the little jar. It also came from Dollar Tree and I added vinyl to it. The kissing booth was made with a wood Dollar Tree crate and wood craft sticks. It was all painted red then I added the felt hearts and banner to the top and wood heart to the front. The candle holder under the mailbox was one I had and painted white.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is really a perfectly arranged scene. I have that mailbox! It sure looks better on the candlestick.

Rose said...

I thought the vinyl and twine looked like something you would do...and I thought you had did the mailbox...but I guess I was wrong but you did the candle holder!

Liz Hinds said...

You are so creative!

Jeanette said...

The mailbox on the candlestick is perfect! I love all your creativity!

Lori said...

You are so creative. I love this second shelf.

happyone said...

Everything turned out great and looks so cute.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I had a feeling you made those items. They are so cute and the shelf looks great.

DeniseinVA said...

I love these Ann, perfect for this time of the year. I like how you have arranged them too.

CheerfulMonk said...

I especially love the kissing booth. ❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails