Sunday, January 28, 2024

Presley turns 6

Last Sunday was Presley's birthday party. Because it's on a Sunday I had asked if we could do a separate one at my house. Getting up as early as I do this was just easier for me. This past Friday was the day we did it. My pictures are horrible but you'll get the idea. For some reason the app would not upload a picture in portrait format so most of these pictures are sideways. Sorry about that. 

There was of course  a small cake. I just made it plain and then added the cake topper I made and a number 6 candle.

Presley was all smiles while we sang happy birthday.

Next was presents.

She liked her stuffed unicorn and carried it around for most of the night.

She also liked her Wednesday Adams blanket.


Her and her unicorn wanted to be wrapped up like a burrito.

13 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

I am so glad you had the party there!!! And it looks like she loved her presents!!

MadSnapper said...

I had no hard time viewing because i am on my 11 inch chromebook and i could just turn it sideways to view. she looks so cute and so happy as she should be with two birthday parties. Happy Birthday Presley

Lori said...

I'm so glad you were able to have a party for her at your house. The cake is cute. It looks like she loved her gifts.

Jeanette said...

So nice to be able to have a party at your house! She's exactly between Max who's 7 and Levi who's 5. So cute!

Lin said...

How nice that you were able to celebrate with Presley! Who wouldn't love that pink unicorn?!! And some time with her grandma?! Happy birthday to that sweet girl.

Milon Khan said...

I am waiting for your blog. Really very information site. Love and bless You. I all time flow You. actressbio-data.blogspot.com

CheerfulMonk said...

I'm so glad you could do that and that she had two birthday parties to know how loved she is. ❤️

happyone said...

Looks like Presley enjoyed her presents. Nice that she got to have 2 parties! :)

Rose said...

I am so happy you got to do this! Making memories!

Liz Hinds said...

Lovely birthday memories!

DeniseinVA said...

This is such a cute post, I love all of your photos. The cake looks great and the photo at the end I gave a big awwww! Happy Birthday Presley!!!

Donna said...

She was just born!! That's a child actress...
For shame! Lolol
Happy Birthday gorgeous!
hugs
Donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy Birthday to Presley! Those are such cute pictures. Looks like a fun time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails