Saturday, January 13, 2024

New toy

I was given an Amazon gift card and used it to purchase a new toy.  I bought a teeny tiny printer.

  
Here is the actual printer.

 
This prints 2x3 pictures from my phone. I'm using it to print pictures for the Nana Ann book I'm making for Presley. I tried scanning and printing old photos with my big printer but it wasn't working so well.
So now what I'm doing is taking a picture of old photos with my phone and then printing them. They aren't perfect but it's a fun little toy. It uses zink zero ink technology. 

The very first picture I printed didn't come out too bad. The next 3 had kind of a sepia tone to them. I tried to take a picture of those to put in this post but the blogger app on my phone wasn't cooperating. Maybe I'll just save that for another post.

11 comments:

CheerfulMonk said...

That's a neat toy, and a clever way to use it. 😊

MadSnapper said...

i had no idea these exist. the good news is, it is one thing i don't want, because I don't print photos any more. it is perfect for what you want it for. wonders never cease and I am happy i don't want it. ha ha.. most things people buy i fight the desire to buy one.

Donna said...

Another novel idea...I guess it has replacement inks? Maybe you just need to use it for a while.
Hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

That’s a very clever little device. Ideal for the book you are making for Presley.

Carol said...

What a neat little printer. I did not realize that you could even buy such an item.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That's interesting. I didn't know they made anything like that. I hope it works well for you and your project.

happyone said...

I've never seen anything like that. Fun new toy.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a cool little device. So does it not use any ink? I wonder how that can be, but nowadays I guess nothing surprises me.

Rose said...

I think Loreleo has a printer like this, or similar to it.

Pam said...

That looks cool....keep us posted on what you do with it.

Jeanette said...

That's very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails