Sunday, January 7, 2024

Desperation

 I've always challenged myself to post every single day. It keeps my mind working and frankly, I enjoy it. There are times that are more difficult than others. Right now, the well is dry and I've resorted to stealing.

Saturday, Liz from Finding life hard posted a link to one of those sites where you upload a photo and it shows you what you would look like as a Barbie. I couldn't resist the temptation and I clicked the link got my results, and while Liz wasn't looking, I stole her idea and posted it here. Of course when she sees this post I'll be busted.

So what do I look like as a Barbie?




I don't think I would pay good money for this Barbie. What would they even call it? Senior citizen Barbie?

15 comments:

MadSnapper said...

I think you will find that all of us, your senior citizen blogger friends, would buy this Barbie in a flash. I think my favorite is the one with the big hat. love that hat. except pink is not a color i would wear. You really look great in pink. Maybe you need to buy your self a few pink shirts/sweaters. I like all three. I steal ideas a lot, i see a post and think, hey I can do that.

Rose said...

I.think you make a great Barbie...you need to.show Presley and see what sh ed says.

Donna said...

You look gorgeous...as Always! Now...What did you do with Ken?? Lol
hugs
Donna

Liz Hinds said...

Oh good, I'm glad someone else did it! I only posted the most flattering of the three options it provided. Quite fun though.

Grace said...

The last one? Just fabulous!

Grace said...

I just did it and dang - but we all look alike...

susan q said...

Yes I agree. fabulous! no worries about "stealing the idea". it provided amusement on a rainy/snowy Sunday morning♥

Lori said...

I LOVE this!! You need to send these to your granddaughter, I'm sure she'd love them.

Jeanette said...

You're a beautiful Barbie and I love the hat!

Lin said...

Omg...that's AWESOME!

happyone said...

Oh what a fun thing to do. Love the pictures.
You make a lovely Barbie!! :)

CheerfulMonk said...

Why do you call that stealing? You are sharing a great idea and have written a fun post. And you gave credit to the person who gave you the idea.

“There are two ways of spreading light: to be
the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
― Edith Wharton

Being a mirror is adding light to the world too. I'm trying to do a lot more of that this year.

CheerfulMonk said...

PS (1) I love those pictures of you, and (2) you might like Austin Kleon's book Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative. I think it's a fun read.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those photos are really cute. Glad you found something to post about.

DeniseinVA said...

I don't think Liz will mind and you look great as a Barbie :) You look great in pink! Love the hat!

Related Posts with Thumbnails