Friday, January 26, 2024

Shelf by shelf day 3

 
Again I put batteries in the lights for Sandra. I like this set of lights better than the pink ones. This shelf has another of those little jars that I added vinyl to. I made the love sign by decoupaging fabric on to the blank love piece then adding a wood heart to the middle of the O. The Feb 14 sign is a reverse canvas project. This was a stretched canvas. You remove the canvas from the frame, add your vinyl design then attach the canvas to the back of the frame piece and trim off the excess canvas.

10 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wow, they just keep getting better and better. You would make a super party planner or decorator for special occasions.

DeniseinVA said...

I agree with Ginny Ann. This is lovely!

MadSnapper said...

this is my favorite so far. I LOVE black and white and a touch of red. the heart lights are beautiful. I should hang these on my little Christmas tree that is still in the nook. this is The winner of the shelves for me....

MadSnapper said...

you could put a few things on a tray at your bakery and sit it out for valentines day

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love pretty lights and you have cute things for every holiday!

Donna said...

So very pretty!
hugs
Donna

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Another pretty shelf. The red lights are very cute. Enjoy your weekend.

happyone said...

I like lights any time of year and keep white lights up around the mantel in our house year round.

susan q said...

yes i like the black and white love sign. add the crochet doily from the other shelf would be great. love how creative you are with the holidays.

CheerfulMonk said...

I agree with those who say this is the prettiest one yet. Thank you! ❤️

Related Posts with Thumbnails