Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Shelf by shelf day 1

When I posted about my shelves that I put Valentine decorations I had some comments asking about how much of it I made. I thought I would go shelf by shelf and tell you. 
Starting at the top.

First off I put batteries in the lights for Sandra. The three bottles on the left were recycled sweet and sour sauce bottles. I mod podged red, pink, and white tissue paper all over the bottle then wrapped the tops with jute twine. The little heart shaped pillow on the right I also made. Everything else came from Dollar Tree except for the doily. I think I bought that at a thrift store or yard sale.

10 comments:

Rose said...

I love those bottles! And that heart is so cute!

MadSnapper said...

I like MY lights... I am all about lights, lovem. I have been looking for sweet n sour sauce, have found none so far.not to make crafts, to use the sauce on pork to go on my rice. mother had dozens of doilies like that and she made them all. I had a few but i bought mine. when I was about 15 my aunts and mother were all making those doilies that have stand up by starch currly edges

Lori said...

So pretty. I love the lights and the way they illuminate everything else.

Jeanette said...

It's so pretty looking!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Very cute. Thanks for sharing what you made and what you bought. I like the lights.

Sandee said...

So pretty and you're so talented. I love the colors of Valentine's Day.

Have a fabulous day and week, Ann. Big hug to you and lots of scritches to Gibbs. ♥

Ida said...

Very cute! You are talented at these things. I will put my Valentine stuff out sometime next week.

happyone said...

I do like those bottles. You are very creative.

CheerfulMonk said...

I agree with happyone, I like the bottles and you are so creative. ❤️

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely touch adding those lights. Everything is very pretty, including the lace and heart doilies. I have always admired your creativity.

Related Posts with Thumbnails